Welcome back to our November month of gifting and getting ideas, Labels on Your List! From designer maternity tops, to maternity dresses and maternity jeans… this is where we wrap up our campaign with nursing styles for our new mamas, and those about to be mamas any moment! Baby is the actual gift that keeps giving, but be prepared to present yourself with new clothing by filtering in fashions for those early months postpartum. We call it the 4th trimester, but you may call it style survival. Here are the pieces to get you past your 40 weeks of chic.
New moms need new nursing clothes.
- The heather finish pullover side slit relaxed fit nursing top in color steel from Australian maternity brand started by friends who wanted pregnancy and nursing clothing made for moms with style, Ripe.
- The side-tie v-neck mock layer lift up maternity top in shade indigo from a brand with over 20 years of experience dressing pregnant women, as well as winner of many business and export awards, Ripe.
- The heathered tie detail relaxed fit cozy cashmere wool mix button down Cosette nursing top conceived from the French-born designer Cecile Reinaud with London roots and international appeal, designer brand, Seraphine.
- The scoop neck comfortable pullover nursing sweatshirt in grey marl also hailing from winner of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, Seraphine.
- The slit sleeve boat neck knee length black and white print zipper detail nursing dress from beloved Italian brand and Milan maternity designer, Pietro Brunelli.
- The a-line flare sleeve navy and white dot print lift up Erica nursing dress from brand desired by the famous, the royal and of course our customers, Seraphine.